We will now briefly summarize the main contribution of this Thesis.
- An explicit relation between the OO paradigm, system engineering,
and graphical Models of Computation.
- A general object-oriented metamodel for digital signal processing
(DSPOOM) that combines the benefits of object-orientation and graphical
models of computation.
- The CLAM framework as a particularization of the previous metamodel
in the audio and music domain.
- An extension of the basic DSPOOM metamodel for including the concept
of content processing and translate the benefits of object-orientation
also to this domain and giving place to the Object-Oriented Content
- An object-oriented model of music as an instance of the DSPOOM metamodel
in which we deal with symbolic data and the MetriX language as its